Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Christmas embellishment box

With Christmas not too far away, I thought I would do a project on being Christmas.
Today the ladies are showcasing some fun sets 

Check out the fun projects they made and don't forget to leave The Cutting Cafe challenge post a comment to be entered into a drawing to win 3 sets of your choice on the 7th of December.


This embellishment box can hold so many different things. We all know how many embellishments we have in our stock......ok, maybe we don't. lol. But we have a lot right ladies? Ever have some beautiful embellishments you made for a friend and just did not have the right thing to put it in? Well, now you do.


I made these embellishments for a scrapbook page.
I plan on making one but I figured this could go up in
the shop for someone to use on there own page:) 
I will be making more themes and more Christmas ones for you all to get your Christmas photos on your pages before the next holiday rolls around....I know I put that off.I have so many I need to do.
This set comes with a colored "little deer", snowflakes colored and sparkled, Christmas trees with sparkly snow on them and a Merry Christmas sentiment. All hand made by me:)




Challenges Entered
The Holly and Ivy Christmas #41 (4th)

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh how cute...these would be so awesome to sell as sets for all kinds of holidays...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness - look at that lovely idea! I am so impressed with this work - TFS

    ReplyDelete