Monday, November 26, 2018

Reindeer with Lights

I made this adorable Reindeer with lights 
6th Christmas card down!!!:).


This file comes in svg, gsd, dxf, wpc, ai, pdf, png, and jpeg
and is just $1 right now!!!

Cut out this SVG with my Maker then used my distress inks on the edges. Glue it all together, put some glossy accents on the Christmas lights. Used my white gel pen on the eyes and nose.

The ornament tag is from Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 I wanted to use it for my sentiment and used my Cricut pens to wright out this sentiment. My writing is horrible so it's nice that the maker does it for you:) Put some Stickles on it and called it good:)  




Challenges Entered
The Holly and Ivy Christmas #41 (4th)
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' November (12th)

5 comments:

  1. This little reindeer is just adorable and so is this card! Such cute papers and love the ornament tag, attached.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reindeer is so adorable - and he has a great tag to go with him. Lovely card, I love the inking too

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is precious! love all those layers!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet reindeer! Fabulous design and papers, a lovely festive card. Thank you for joining us at CASS this month
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has come together beautifully!
    Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TH&TI

    ReplyDelete