Monday, March 26, 2018

Easter Thanks

I used Contented Mudpie and colored him with my Copics.
"With all my Thanks" is from 
Scrappy Moms, "Many Thanks" collection
The bunnies are a stamp from Great Impressions.
The clouds are 2 punches I have by Fiskars


I am giving this card to my friends/cousins.
They recently gave me a gift for my first baby. 
She is still in me but we are very excited!!!


Thanks for sticking with me until the end😊

Anything goes
Every Monday
For the love of kids!
Every Thursday
Something New:)
Monthly on the 1st

Flowers/thank you

Crafts Galore Encore
Anything goes
Monthly on the 1st
DT call

6 comments:

  1. Oh my that mousey make is so very clever & CUTE!! Thx so much for joining us at HMFMC! Good Luck! America

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet and beautiful Crafty Mommy

    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a fun card, and your friend is going to love receiving it. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute, such an adorable Thank you card I love those bunnies
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #225-“FLOWERS” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet thank you-congratulations on your new baby-to-be! Your cousin will love this card!

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    I hope you will join our new April challenge!!!


    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete